As we seek health, wisdom, and peace for ourselves, let us be intentional to ask God to grant these gifts to others as well. May His peace and blessings be with us and our families, our friends, and, indeed, with the whole world.
- Pray for a swift recovery for the Israel Defense Forces officer who was critically injured in a terrorist bomb attack along the Gaza border Tuesday morning. Pray for safety for all the brave men and women of the IDF, who stand at the front lines of the war on terror. “For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways …” (Psalm 91:11).
- Pray that the Lord will guide Governor Romney and President Obama to fairness and wisdom in these final campaign days as the U.S. presidential election draws near. “Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?” (2 Chronicles 1:10)
- Please pray for all of those who will make aliyah (immigration to Israel) this winter. May they find security, comfort, and, above all, holiness, in the transition to their new home. “You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God” (Leviticus 19:33-34).
- Let us remember that we are called to offer God’s love to others. As we thank God for food, let us remember the hungry; as we thank Him for health, let us remember the sick. “My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart” (Proverbs 3:1).
- Give God great thanks for the loving partners of 4Zion who continually bless Israel and needy Jews around the world with their faithfulness. “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May those who love you be secure” (Psalm 122:6).
- Ask that the Lord continue to show His favor to Israel and will help friends of Israel counter the anti-Israel bias that is all too prevalent in the world. “You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come” (Psalm 102:13).